Wednesday 24 September 2014

I don’t remember a thing



Do you see this cute little girl? Jejeje I chose this picture to talk about something really serious.
In this picture I must have been 2 or 3 years old, but do you want to know something? I don’t remember anything of when I was that age, the only memories that I have are the pictures and the things they tell me, but I myself no matter how hard I try and “try to dig through my mind” trying to remember something of that time, the truth is that I have no memories.
In my mind there are no records of the places that I visited at that age, the moments that I lived with my parents, the clothes that I had, nothing of nothing.
Its as if that time of my life never existed, I begin tot remember of many things after I turned 6 years old, when I began to go to school.
Now you try remembering of your first years, perhaps you start to remember after a certain age onwards, but not since you were born.
So what am I trying to get to with all of this? Well, when you get to God, coming from a dark past, shameful acts, horrible sins, you repent and He forgives you, He cleans you.

Do you know what happens with all of that past? It simply gets erased from Gods memory. It is as if it never happened, He no longer remembers all of that.
The problem is that many of you don’t manage to do the same, and instead you live blaming yourself, condemning yourself, and feeling ashamed of a past that has been erased.
Due to that you live a sad, you don’t value yourself and you don’t move forward in any are of your life.
Spiritually speaking you don’t think you are worthy of receiving the presences of God due to your past.
In the sentimental life you think that you don’t deserve to be happy because of the mistakes made in the past or because of a bad experience.
Family wise you feel you don’t have the right to reprehend the children’s mistakes because you yourself have made many mistakes in the past, that you feel you don’t even have the right to guide and reprehend them.
My dear, until when will you live in this state of condemn, your past no longer exists, there is no memory of it, you have began a new life so take advantage of it, because this is the proposal God has for you.

Confirm this in the Holy Scripture:
“This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them,” then He adds,Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.    Hebrews 10:16-17

“I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake; and I will not remember your sins.” Isaiah 43:25

You see? If it helped you leave your comments, we will continue next Wednesday with another picture.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

thank you very much for these words. this is exactly what i need to do start from today. thank you

sherry said...

Very helpful i used to be tormented about my past and my mistakes, bu i learned that every thing i did it no longer exists to God and that i am forgiven and given another chance to be better.

Unknown said...

Mrs. Tania,

This post is so strong! Sometimes we remember things about our past and think that God could never possibly forgive us, and Satan takes advantage of the situation. We must trust in God's infinite compassion and do the same with our past as we unconsciously did with our childhood memories... forget it!

Thank you so much, this has been extremely helpful <3

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...