Sunday 6 July 2014

I almost fell while looking at the wicked’s prosperity




I know that he who loves God, hates injustice; seeing the prosperity of the unrighteous and the unfaithful is certainly something that doesn’t bring joy or pleasure.
Of course, we aren’t talking about those who don’t know God and, therefore are people who live in the error. We are talking about those who claim to be of God but they lie, cheat, aren’t concerned about the souls but themselves. They keep prospering and growing at the human eyes.

The same happened with Asaph, did you know that? Let's see how:
But as for me, my feet had almost stumbled; my steps had nearly slipped. For I was envious of the boastful, when I saw the prosperity of the wicked.” Psalm 73:2,3
As you can see, it wasn’t easy for him to see in the wicked’s hands what should have been in the righteous’ hands. But what did God say to him?

When I thought how to understand this, it was too painful for me, until I went into the sanctuary of God; Then I understood their end. Surely You set them in slippery places; You cast them down to destruction. “Salmo 73: 16-18
So my friend, here is the answer: if you have experienced this, if you don’t understand why certain things happen, if you’ve been angry, if you’ve been amazed, without answers because you’ve been looking at the wicked and seeing them progress, being put in places of honor, don’t forget, God will take care of each one.

Your part is to take care of yourself, keep your heart, don’t turn your eyes away from the target and keep firm in your journey of faith; because if you keep looking at them, you will end up infected with bad feelings, bad eyes, bad thoughts, and this cannot happen.
And you, have you ever gone or are you going through the same? Where are your eyes fixed? I would really love to read your comment.
Kisses to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...