Thursday 26 April 2012

Picture with a message - Refuge

This day was super cold and on top of that a very chilly wind blew. Of course I wasn't prepared for this weather and so I looked for closure in a friends arms.

And I think, it's this same way that I always want to be, in Gods arms, underneath His wings, protected.

Here I won't have any fears, troubles many come, tribulations, problems, but everything that happens outside of me and around me will never be able to anguish me, because I will be very well protected, in a place where no one will be able to touch me, nobody will be able to attack me there.

Fear, insecurity, desperation, anguish, these are not part of those who live a life under Gods protection.

My dear friends, if something very difficult is happening in your life in this very moment, don't be discouraged, don't become anguish, run to Gods arms and allow Him to take care of you. Don't try to fix things with the strength of your own arms, because you will never be able to do a better job than He can.

Don't forget, what happens around you cannot destroy what's inside of you.

He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge;his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. (Psalm 91:4 NIV)

1 comments:

Racquel Clarke said...

very interesting story and I look forward to reading more. so many times people do not value what they have and take advantage of people wh love them unconditionally.
God loves above all because he gave,(sacrificed), his only begotten son to die for our sins.
Racquel
Jamaica Queens Branch
USA

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...