Thursday 18 August 2016

Who controls your day?

 
Hello ladies, how are you? Has anybody ever given you a bad answer? Has anyone ever treated you badly? Have you been through a bad situation? If so, what was your reaction?

I have realized that the complaints, the murmurings, the sadness and the discouragement have been part of people's daily lives. Each day the intolerance increases, the lack of patience with others, and as a result, the fights and evil have grown. People are more irritable, they get into fights and into disagreements with everything and everyone and you know what is the problem with that? It is that love is growing cold, faith stands aside and the positive word that cheers you up, is somewhere hidden and forgotten. Today people let their surroundings tell how their day will be. Read this verse with me: "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.” (John 16:33)

Jesus never told us that we would live in a bed of roses, but made it clear that we would rather go through afflictions, but we should not give up, to be of good cheer. Do you know what the word cheer mean?  According to the dictionary it means: Motivate, encourage, to raise someone’s spirit, optimism or give comfort...  State of mind; light-heartedness. Let's see with phrases what it means: "… Be of good spirit" "Have a good mood" "Have courage." And so on. In the face of tribulations and disappointments during the day, we must act different from people who do not have Jesus. I always believed that getting upset because of others is a waste of time. I can't allow anyone to interfere with my mood. If a person is upset with something and explodes on me, I have to be patient and understand her, instead of letting the bitterness affect me, on the contrary, I will contaminate her with my good mood, my positive spirit. I know that sometimes it is inevitable to get upset with something, but it should not last the whole day. We have to take a deep breath, tie up the devil and put a smile on our face and move on and not embitter the lives of others who are not guilty of anything. For sure this attitude will irritate the devil lol because he is the one who wants to see us worried and upset.

Faith is what makes us believe that with Jesus, everything will work out for the better, because He has overcome the world, didn't He? So, why allow the worry, the sadness, the fear, and nonsense dictate your life and your day? Why give space to bad feelings instead of keeping the positivity and joy? To focus on the good, to keep a positive mind, to ignore the bitterness of others and to avoid getting upset with small things, will make us nicer people and it will be great for our sake. I try to live like this: if someone disappointed with his own life treats me badly on the market or wherever  (we have to understand that people without Jesus live tormented by the devil) or give me a bad answer, I try to smile back and not respond in the same way, but I respond politely and cordiality, to break the distressed cycle at that instant. If I got off at a wrong street, I just get out at the next exit and turn around. If I  forgot something at home, I simply go back and get what I forgot. Why bother with things so small and mess up my day? If I get upset, is it going to change anything? Will it help me get at the destination faster? No! Then, why get upset? For that reason, every day in the morning I get up thanking God for that day and I ask Him to guide me on everything. If I made this  prayer, I have to believe that God is in control and will be with me in every step I take.

 Friends, let us be of good cheer, of positive spirit. You are the owner of your own life and only you can decide how your day will be.  Always decide to be cordial, to be polite and to be friendly, obey the word of God that teaches us to be of good cheer, positive before afflictions, tribulations, so that way we will live in peace, as it is written on verse above. Do not let anything take your peace away, believe in God, trust Him and rest assured that your days will be better and people will want to be close to you, and so it will be a good way to win souls, will it not? With your good testimony. And don't get afflicted because of the problems, put them in the hands of the Most High God, who better than Him to solve them?

A big kiss and until next week.
Juliana Furucho
 
Translated by: Tatia Oliveira

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for that post. It just reminds me of Abraham and how everyday he got further away from his dream (of being a father) he had a "bad day"/days but we all know that Abraham didn't see it like this. But everyday he didn't recieve his son he trusted, he believed and he determined how his day would be. That's why God didn't honour him with one son but millions, and countless of children today.And God did this so that Abraham wouldn't just have a "good day" but surely many,many good days ahead.

NwaLuu said...

Thank you very much,I needed to hear this I've been nagging God that my life is like this and that,but I haven't looked at how I do not trust in Him,that I'm shacked by every simple undone thing or how I'm not progressing in my life that the devil has blinded me to see how I'm so blessed to have Jesus as my Lord thanks Mrs Tania for sharing this I will pray and ask God to help me to trust and believe in Him always.To react in peace and faith in every situation to learn to put every problem and trust he will solve it for nothing is impossible with God.

NwaLuu said...

Thank you very much,I needed to hear this I've been nagging God that my life is like this and that,but I haven't looked at how I do not trust in Him,that I'm shacked by every simple undone thing or how I'm not progressing in my life that the devil has blinded me to see how I'm so blessed to have Jesus as my Lord thanks Mrs Tania for sharing this I will pray and ask God to help me to trust and believe in Him always.To react in peace and faith in every situation to learn to put every problem and trust he will solve it for nothing is impossible with God.

Nunca 773 said...

Thank you for this post. I was reading the Supernatural power of Faith by Bishop Macedo and he said " when we in faith/our minds are connected to the things of God; we don't allow things to get to us" sometimes I would wake up and say good morning and no one will reply or would do a friendly gesture and no reciprocal i simply smile and move on, I can't allow myself to give in to my emotions to be bitter no way. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...