Sunday 14 February 2016

Series Strong Woman 11 – Be confident



            Here is the motive of the weakness of many women: they are not confident. They trust God, they even trust other people, but never themselves. They feel incapable, insecure, they think they cannot do anything by themselves so they depend on others. Being confident is fundamental for someone who wants to become stronger. It helps you to keep control of your emotions so that you don’t despair. How do you expect to be strong if you are filed of doubts and fear? You always have negative thoughts like: I cannot, I’m not able to, it’s too much for me, etc. you don’t even try and the multitude of negative words stand in front of you. Being confident is for you to believe that you are able to, that you can make it happen, that God is in control, and you can do it all by faith.
            So start working in your confidence today:
·      Do not compare yourself with others. It can harm terribly your self-trust.
·      Make a list of things that you like in yourself like: qualities, abilities, conquers, physical characteristics, appearance, etc. do not minimize your qualities and abilities. If you’ve difficult to do it, ask a friend to help you. It is possible that other people see wonderful things on you that you don’t even know.
·      Challenge yourself. For example, make a dinner for your friends, start a schedule of exercises, learn something that you always wanted but you thought that you wouldn’t be able to do, a change in your looks that you always were afraid of doing, etc. When you reach your goals, celebrate! Celebrate your successes, it doesn’t matter how small they may seem to be.
It is this way that you will develop self-trust and also move forward. I’d love to read in the comments what you will do!
            Kisses!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for this helpful article, I am ready to become a better women. To be a brand new women.

Tshegofatso Malwale said...

Here is a list of things that I recognized as about myself :

* I am open to learning
*I want to grow
*I can speak boldly in front of
people
*I do not follow the crowd
*What I have, I give to people
*I am kind and bold
*I smile most of the time

Thank you

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...