Wednesday 26 February 2014

Problems while dating


“I am having a few problems with my boyfriend, we have been dating for 6 months, but in the last 4 months we have only been arguing. He says he doesn’t understand me, and that what he feels for me is ending and if I want to continue dating him I have to fight for him, and make him fall in love with me again. He is really hurting me with his words. Three weeks have gone by without us going out. I really like him, but I don’t want to be lead by my feelings, I want to marry the right person, someone who treats me right and that loves me.”

Lets think with our head and not our heart, marriage is a serious step and we cannot ignore the issues that arise and think that just because we love the person we will be happy.

Think with me, if while we are dating, the phase in which the boyfriend has to conquer the girlfriend, he has to do everything to please her, he instead reveals aggression with words, this is not a good sign.

If during the dating phase there are a lot of fights and problems, imagine how it will be after marriage, when the two will have to live together.

If you are already discovering the ugly side of your partner, you can already have an idea of how his temper is, it is part of his personality, it makes part of his persona, it will not change afterwards, who lies once lies a hundred times, who is a two face with some is a two face with everyone.

Then comes the surprise, “How could he do this to me?” “How did he dare lie to me?” The answer is simple, it is part of his nature and he simply can’t change.

The following list gives examples of a bad personality, observe your partners reactions towards you and see if he does any of the following:

-he cheats
-he lies
-he acts differently when the two of you are alone and when there is other people around
-he wants to change you and make you like him
-you always have to lend him money
-you are the one who sets the dates, because he has no interest in being with you
-he always wants to cross the line with you
-he makes you cry
-his will always prevails, it doesn’t matter what you want
-he treats you like any other friend
-he insults you and calls you of “fat”

Be careful, don’t allow these details to go by unnoticed, you need to be attentive and act with intelligence.

Don’t insist in a relationship that has started wrongly, it has no future; it is better to suffer a little now then to be unhappy forever.

Be careful with your heart, the Bible says that we cannot trust it.

“The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?” (Jeremiah 17:9)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...