Thursday 7 June 2012

Picture with a message -Perseverance

Have you ever had a laughing attack and haven't been able to stop?

This day that's exactly what happened to me, we tried to take a good picture, we tried many times, because we just couldn't stop laughing, but we finally succeeded.

It's possible that you've given up on something because when you tried it the first time you didn't succeed. And of course you also thought to yourself I'll never be able to do this, and so you give up and remain far from trying it again.

Who knows maybe it's something in regards to your spiritual life, maybe in your appearance, something new you began to learn, maybe it's even to change certain behaviors and even your way of being. At times maybe you've stayed away from trying these things, because in your mind is the worst thought possible, that you'll never achieve any change, that you won't be able to follow through with it.

Read these phrases and see if you recognize them and if you van relate to them:

- "Cooking is not for me. I'm a disaster in the kitchen.

- " The computer? Impossible to understand, it bothers me so much!"

- " I've tried to change my ways, but I'm not strong enough to control my character."

- "If someone is going to love me, then they are going to love me for who I am. I am me, and I'm not going to change."

- "Do my make-up? Fix my nails? And my hair? I've tried but I haven't succeeded, I don't feel like continuing to insist, it's just not for me."

And the list goes on...

Don't give up my dear friends, if you haven't been able to get it right, keep trying, perseverve. A failure isn't the one that doesn't succeed, it's the one thay quits.

Don't give up, one day you'll succeed if you keep trying.

2 comments:

Jennifer V said...

for as long as we give up be it in our faith, family, looks etc we will never know how it feels to win

Anonymous said...

Sometimes we just have to persevere instead of putting excuses that we can’t, we just have to give our all.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...