Thursday 27 October 2011

Christian Dating Series 4- Problems

"I am having some problems with my boyfriend, we've been together for six months, but the last four have been just fights. He says he doesn't understand me and what he feels for me is drifting, and I do want to be with him, should I fight for him, and re-conquer his love. His words hurt me a lot. It's been three weeks since we don't go out. I like him a lot, but I don't want to act simply on emotion, I want to marry the right person for me, that will treat me right, and love me."

Let's think with our heads and not with our hearts, marriage is a very serious step and we cannot just close our eyes to the things happening in front of us and think that just because we love someone we are going to live happily ever after.

Think with me, if in the beginning of your relationship, in the phase where the man is trying to win over the girl, doing everything possible to please her, he is already showing signs of verbal aggression, it's not a good sign. If right now there are so many fights and problems, imagine what will happen after marriage, when both of you will have to live together all the time. Don't ignore these small details, it's necessary to be aware of them and act with intelligence.

Don't insist on a relationship that starts off wrong from the beginning, those that do have no future. It's best to suffer a bit now, then to be unhappy forever.

Be careful with your heart, look at what the Bible says in regards to it, it can't be trusted.

"The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?" Jeremiah 17:9

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The foundation of the relationship is very important, you can not build on sand.


England

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...