Wednesday 5 March 2014

I returned! - Part 4



Well those of you who have not yet read my testimony clickhere, for all of you who have I will continue…

When I came back I was revolted, I wanted to make a difference. I had the mission of restoring everything that had been stolen from me…

I didn’t look back not even for a second, there was no time!

Many tell themselves, “I can’t go back to being an assistant again, much less…”

If you think that way let me tell you that it is a thought and feeling from hell. We can go back to serving if that is our desire, as well as we could be much better than we were before.

The first and most difficult step is to recognize our situation, leave it all behind and then forgive ourselves because the devil will be accusing us to mislead us from our goal…

Never forget of a powerful weapon that we have, if the devil comes to accuse us of our past we can remind him of his future…

 My friend don’t waste more time pitying yourself, nor condemning yourself for if God already forgave you then why grieve over what He Himself already drowned in the sea of forgetfulness!

Overturn your life today, it all begins with our attitude!

Go forward, I tell you out of my own experience, my new birth and reencounter with God occurred when I came back!

Since then everything has flown naturally, serving our God has been something wonderful, my experiences are numerous, I will be sharing some with you…

If you are in this situation be humble and tear your heart open before God without holding back, come back!!

God doesn’t make us better, He transforms us…


In the following post I will tell you how my return was!!
Cátia Rubim

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This comment stood out to me 'God doesn't make us better He transforms us!' Only if we allow Him to, He will transform us completely.

Virginia

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...