Monday 8 April 2013

Assistants in Focus Series 22- I’m falling behind



"I'm going through an inner struggle which is being very difficult for me, I'm going to make 4 years as an assistant and everything I do seems to be no answers, I have dedicated myself in God's work, sought at most be right with God. I see all my fellow assistants being blessed in their sentimental life and no answers for me; I don’t know where I have gone wrong?" Friend

Sometimes the assistant keeps looking to the others who came later and are now married and she continues single.
Answering the question, the fact that you have not married yet does not mean there's something wrong with you.
Comparing your life with the other assistants will also cause anxiety and it’s not the best decision, because the blessing of each comes at the right moment.
Keep giving your best in God's work and take care of your communion with Him, believe that you will also be blessed in your love life.
Maybe when you take the focus off of it, the blessing will come.
Do not feel bad or inferior to your friends, trust in God's provision.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE should never compare our lives to others.

Anonymous said...

I personally think that when you start looking at others lives then the spirit of the evil eye and jealousy will start working.

We should be happy for others and keep an eye on our own lives.

ms guni
england

amanda said...

God called us individually ,so there is no need for us to compare ourselves to others .Because God's plans for ourlives are not the same .

Anonymous said...

Ye, I think that the blessing comes at the right time especially and only God knows when we are ready. We just have to trust in God.

Briony Bangura said...

Certain feelings or thoughts only come when we compare ourselves to others so for that reason we should never compare ourselves to others. It adds nothing to our lives but insecurities, sadness which can lead to other things which can damage our spiritual lives.

Anonymous said...

As an assistant now I have to look at my master He is the one who Called me. He will provide all.
England

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...