Friday 6 May 2016

Sin and iniquity, what's the difference?



Many think that sin and iniquity mean the same thing, but it’s not so. I would like to explain the difference. Sin is when a person disobeys God, does something that is displeasing and goes against His word; in other words she does wrong, but soon her conscience accuses, she feels bad for acting that way and repents.
Iniquity, on the other hand, is when the person gets used to sin, she’s not ashamed of committing it anymore; it no longer accuses her conscience. Then she practices it as a normal thing.
The Bible says: “And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.” Matthew 24:12
I hope I helped you with this brief explanation, and that you all be aware of the attacks of evil. Always invest in your life with God to never reach this condition of spiritual blindness.
Kisses to all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the clarification Mrs Tania. I now know the difference through you.
Kind regards,
Busisiwe Tshabalala
Soweto, Dobsonville region

Sindiswa Qwalana said...

Point taken and we'll said Mrs it is clear, thank you for sharing it will help all of us to be able to discern,kisses...

Sindiswa Qwalana said...

Point taken and we'll said Mrs it is clear, thank you for sharing it will help all of us to be able to discern,kisses...

Lesego Molubi said...

Thank you Mrs Tania for shedding light on that subject. I now know the difference.

Tshedimogo Kgositladi said...

I take this as a caution because sometimes i feel like giving in to my flesh but end up resisting all thanks to the Holy spirit and the teachings like this.And I promise to fight daily for my spiritual life.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...