Friday 13 May 2016

New Series – Example of a Servant



Today, I’ll start a new series here in the blog, and I couldn’t choose a better and bigger example to talk about servant than the Lord Jesus. We will analyze how He did the Work of God during the time He was here on earth, what where His attitudes, reactions and actions before each situation He lived.
I assure you that you will be surprised, and find out many things about you in the work of God, inclusive in your interior. Is your way of thinking, feeling, speaking, and acting according to what Jesus taught us? We will find out in this series.
I’ll wait you here! Let’s learn and grow together. Let your friend know!
Who will be following it?

Translation by: Márcia Sebastião

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I will be following all the way from South Africa.... Cannot wait

Naledi(Star)Malinga said...

I will share the link to my friends and I will be following. I will be here, waiting.....

Naledi(Star)Malinga said...

I will share the link to my friends and I will be following. I will be here, waiting.....

Unknown said...

I will be following and share with my friends. I cannot wait

Unknown said...

i am following and will continue to follow.ready to learn more

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...